Top Online Casinos I Lost A Lot Of Money In An Online Casino, What Are My Chances Of Getting My Money Back?

I lost a lot of money in an online casino, what are my chances of getting my money back? - top online casinos

I Began at an online casino and win a very large amount in my bank account. I continued to play, but after a while I was running from one bad, which prevents the deposit with my Visa debit card and money to lose more and more until I hit my card does not work more. In the end, all they had earned also discovered my account was lost through the crowd, who can not pay.

1. What are the chances of my money in the competition for the visa fees and said they were not allowed?

2.If not undo the surgery, I was in danger of being sued by the bank because of the outstanding debt and in jail? on the account at an offshore bank cover in another continent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment