Depakote Risperidone What Does Bipolar Medication Do To Someone With Un-treated ADD?

What does Bipolar medication do to someone with un-treated ADD? - depakote risperidone

I'm on Depakote 1000 mg, 150 mg and 2 mg of risperidone, venlafaxine (Effexor) and I think he added, but can be treated, I want to know the effect of my medication bipolar Can my ADD.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that other add bipolar to take, and both bipolar and ADD medications. Ask your psychiatrist and discuss with him. :)

Anonymous said...

I know that other add bipolar to take, and both bipolar and ADD medications. Ask your psychiatrist and discuss with him. :)

Anonymous said...

I know that other add bipolar to take, and both bipolar and ADD medications. Ask your psychiatrist and discuss with him. :)

Anonymous said...

Talk to your psychiatrist. Can he / she wants to Adderall in the medicines you take every day to be able to accommodate. However, the psychiatrist can evaluate to see if you have added or not. She did not say how old they are.

Post a Comment