Replacing an old bi-metal thermostat? - home thermostat installation
I have a thermostat connected to a home heating system (type to replace hot water heaters) to. The installation instructions are included unnecessary for me. There are 4 son, 2 blacks, who seem to be a transformer-type, something that could lead to a blue wire and white wire. I make the two black son and focus on the two others ignored? If I match the color, the white wire leads to reproductive health (heat-transformer with the hot side) and son blue) for B (heat active reversing valve. the right tone? In addition, if a cable connection W1 for heating control?
Home Thermostat Installation Replacing An Old Bi-metal Thermostat?
4:03 PM
3 comments:
I just yesterday. I have both. This is to make a simple device to Put the two right. Open the "processor" and see the son were witch Hucker above. Use the cable. No matter what the witches in their thermestat scrow. The processor is "fair and open / close the valve. When you open up and share power. There is here a small magnet.
+ You need just 3 son of the thermostat. It seems that your old man a picture and has an additional field is a field, and if it is really a good country should take care of everything. Check with a current probe to be sure, but if both reasons that are grouped together.
Like others said the answer, follow the instructions. If you do not feel comfortable with yourself, you are probably right and should be someone who is familiar with it, install, maintain. Maybe you could ask the place of purchase.
Follow the instructions in the document. You may not cable. I went from a bi-metal w / a mercury switch to a timer / digital. I love it.
Post a Comment