Installation Heat Pump Thermostat Rth3100c Help With Buying A Programmable Thermostat To Replace A White-Rodgers Manual Thermostat?

Help with buying a programmable thermostat to replace a White-Rodgers manual thermostat? - installation heat pump thermostat rth3100c

At the moment I have a White-Rodgers Heat Pump thermostat with a mercury bulb. I want it replaced with a programmable thermostat - preferably 7 days. What do I shake when it comes to a replacement is found schematics do not match. Many units are programmable cable more or less my current drive and / or letter from the son does not match.

The wiring in the White-Rogers is the following
Yellow wire to Y
Green wire to G
Red wire to R
Orange wire to the O
White wire to the W2
Blue wire to X1

Here is a link to the PDF manual installation of my unit: http://www.white-rodgers.com/wrdhom/pdfs ...

Thank you in advance for any help.

3 comments:

jusvicio... said...

When selecting a thermostat, to ensure that the individual, said cooling and heating 2 steps. Both steps are 1 for the heat pump and 1 for electric heating tape. Here's a site that can help.
http://www.toad.net/ ~ / wiring.htm jsmeenen ...

The Y is for cooling, G for the fan, R is the dominant power 24Volt or distributors of inversion, electric heat W2, X1 is the joint t-stat "blue wire connects to C" I hope this helps

gizmoe said...

Look for a heat pump thermostat.
) Blue Wire (C or municipality can not be used in the new thermostat, do not use this terminal.
Do not worry about the terminals that do not have cable.

William B said...

Keep the manual
found that the program will support the leg when I want to be treated,

Post a Comment