Yaz As Emergency Contraception Yaz As Emergency Bc?

Yaz as emergency bc? - yaz as emergency contraception

Ok, first ... I am now completely paranoid .. 12/16 began my ending the 20 .. I had unprotected sex at 21 (which used the withdrawal method) and a couple of hours later I took 5 Pill YAZ, it began as a form of "morning after pill and after about 12 hours, it has the same amount. A week later I like my bleeding time over 3 days. I have (the love on the last day of my period but used a condom.) So I took the pills again as contaceptive emergency ... I have great convulsions. Nursing my doctor says I am probably not pregnant, but until they draw blood to ensure that I will get the results until tomorrow, but I was hormonal, I cried. I know that I had been very stupid. od'ed on Yaz? assistance. please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment