Which US sites selling laptops allow billing using my international credit card? - accept international credit cards
I would like to request a laptop, then send it to my cousin who lives in Redmond, Washington, but my problem is most sites do not accept my credit card, we only accept credit cards .. . Amazon accepts international credit cards, but I want the laptop is not available for sale ... btw in the Philippines
Accept International Credit Cards Which US Sites Selling Laptops Allow Billing Using My International Credit Card?
11:24 AM
4 comments:
eBay
eBay
I just said, called Dell www.dell.com ~ ~, we can also pay for a team outside of your website with an international credit card, while a person is sent to the United States - if you are looking coputer that:)
Good Luck
I just said, called Dell www.dell.com ~ ~, we can also pay for a team outside of your website with an international credit card, while a person is sent to the United States - if you are looking coputer that:)
Good Luck
Post a Comment