Go Carts Omaha I Am Ordering Parts For My Ez-go Golf Carts Rear Suspension, And I Want To Know What A Bushing Spacer Is?

I am ordering parts for my ez-go golf carts rear suspension, and i want to know what a bushing spacer is? - go carts omaha

I ordered rings and leaves in spring, but I wanted to know what area of the CAP, it is and where it is installed?

Thanks

3 comments:

AboAyman said...

Spacer bushing is designed to support the axial force and to fill the gap between the parties

chopsaw said...

It may seem like a piece of pipe, or it may look like a donut ... will try just depends on what you, organize it for you. 44444444 ..... Cutting awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

chopsaw said...

It may seem like a piece of pipe, or it may look like a donut ... will try just depends on what you, organize it for you. 44444444 ..... Cutting awayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Post a Comment