Does anyone make a U200 Insulin Syringe? - syringe suppliers
I am diabetic, and some of my doses of insulin are more than 100 units. I can only find the largest syringe 1cc (100U). I have not been able to find the largest to be. Does anybody know a supplier of high insulin syringe? I am in the United States, but everywhere, if needs be.
Syringe Suppliers Does Anyone Make A U200 Insulin Syringe?
7:40 AM
5 comments:
Why does God insulin both? No, I do not know why BD Ahold and ask them if they
Yes, there is much insulin, but if it is what your body needs, what you need. Insulin resistance, you're probably right. I've never heard a syringe with 200 units, but I've heard U500 insulin (500 units of insulin per milliliter vs. 100 units / ml when the dose is 100 all the time, more than you may want to discuss with your doctor. If They have used, the dose would be much less.
Yes, the size of the syringe 1cc beyond. Do not confuse the insulin-U100 w / 1cc syringe 100th You do not continue.
As Anita said, that is U100 or U500, the concentration of insulin and has nothing to do with the size of the syringe.
Larger syringes are available, 5cc, 10cc, what you want.
Becton Dickinson Syringes not great. Ask your pharmacist. You can also have the chance vetinarian ATA. Horses use some Bigamist syringes.
Ask at the American Diabetes Association.
You can check their positions be.Usually all the insulin in an annual forum.
You may be able to send a copy.
When I was pregnant I was in a ton of insulin, as you.It was difficult to eat 3 injections in the morning, noon and 2 more in the evening.
I wish him all the best.
Yes ... to do that syringes with more on this article ... I have a 3 ml at home I use .... But you may need to go to a big needle ..... I have with my suppliers for you ..... Tuesday, if you want ..... Sometimes I have an email Diabetic Supply Company ... Write buckieoutdoors@yahoo.com .. and I'm going to get what you need ......
We hope that this might help
Post a Comment