Teen At Doctors Pics Why Do Teens Get Acne But Not Adults? *Pics Included* 10 Points For The Best Answer!!?

Why do teens get acne but not adults? *Pics included* 10 Points for the best answer!!? - teen at doctors pics

I am worried I am happy about my acne. I'm thirteen years old and for over three years. There are many black spots on my face probably about 10-15 grains at a time when I take a break. I hate my acne and I'm afraid I have to use much make-up next year in high school.
Is it stop my acne? My sister is almost twenty years and still has a lot of acne. Its worse than mine though.
I use a soft gel prescribed by my doctor called Stievamycin. It claims to clear and prevent acne breakouts.

Here is a picture that my acne:
http://i39.tinypic.com/15fszly.jpg

6 comments:

Imagine Whirled Peas said...

Adults suffer from acne. I had one form or another since I was 8 years old and I'm now 44th Young people tend to be less a result of hormonal activity. Hormones are worse, and as we all know, the hormones raging in teenagers. Moreover, children are usually lower, as testosterone, it is worse than estrogen. I would not try to hide it with makeup, I've tried to bake cakes and only on injuries and the fact clearly. You said that in addition to medical matters. Is that a dermatologist? If not, and the insurance of your parents do not cover, I suggest you go to a dermatologist. If you go to a dermatologist, and what you use, not after trying for one or two months of work, go back and say that this does not work and ask whether to try something else. Several times I've done with my skin and it has always alternatives. They know much more, and if you are using, there are not many options to try. Every person reacts differently to treatments, soIt may take some time to find what works for you. I was lucky Clenia ZODERM cleaners and cream, but everyone is different. Personally, I do not recommend Accutane for acne, they outweigh not serious enough for him, and many side effects, the benefits in your case, but if your Derm recommended that you do not work, but you have to endure the side effects and can not get pregnant under no circumstances while.

misterlu... said...

Adults suffer from acne. spread is a sign that the body changes .. Drink plenty of water to clean the system and removal of fatty foods ... and everything you never EVER touch you .. "It'..... .. NEVER EVER EVER!

Midge--Ceannaire course AB 2009 said...

If the frost does not work, you can also start a short course of antibiotics, I had (quite bad acne especially on my back and chest) and put me on tetracycline and it really seemed to help and clarification. Many people say that chocolate causes acne, but this is obviously not the case scientifically. Cover with a lot, but can clog pores and cause more breakouts. Maybe you can with your doctor, a dermatologist point, my doctor, a dermatologist and he was very, very good. Good luck and do not be too self-conscious, many adolescents and young adults acne at some point in their lives.
Midge

Midge--Ceannaire course AB 2009 said...

If the frost does not work, you can also start a short course of antibiotics, I had (quite bad acne especially on my back and chest) and put me on tetracycline and it really seemed to help and clarification. Many people say that chocolate causes acne, but this is obviously not the case scientifically. Cover with a lot, but can clog pores and cause more breakouts. Maybe you can with your doctor, a dermatologist point, my doctor, a dermatologist and he was very, very good. Good luck and do not be too self-conscious, many adolescents and young adults acne at some point in their lives.
Midge

Midge--Ceannaire course AB 2009 said...

If the frost does not work, you can also start a short course of antibiotics, I had (quite bad acne especially on my back and chest) and put me on tetracycline and it really seemed to help and clarification. Many people say that chocolate causes acne, but this is obviously not the case scientifically. Cover with a lot, but can clog pores and cause more breakouts. Maybe you can with your doctor, a dermatologist point, my doctor, a dermatologist and he was very, very good. Good luck and do not be too self-conscious, many adolescents and young adults acne at some point in their lives.
Midge

Little Kandi Raver! said...

I'm sure it will be slower. and he said he was "on the use of makeup in high school involved next year is very very very very young! how serious, how? 12 or 13? do not worry, I know from experience that the more worse! and thus its image is not really that bad! is simply a normal part of youth!
Do not even aware of his, because he can see that almost everyone has acne? is a litle or a lot.

Post a Comment