What wedding theme should we have with this venue? - beach theme country house
Ok married next July. I always thought that it would issue such as beach holidays and love to be blessed to another country and we love the beach, but now I think do not fit the man to please call him but he will ask the parties to find creative ways to what you think.
Our interests, even if some of mine
Love on the outside (the country, woods, camping)
Love candles, lights of the beautiful things
Hearts Love and vintage home sites
They love nature, water, animals
This is me
Love daisies, stars, stories, novels, music and literature
But if I knew I wanted in the car, we could also end up as long-distance relationship, ten years later, and we are not yet available.
We played with many successful completion of these lamps and lanterns and the stars, but it is difficult to remember the time of the year. Create the wooden garden with waterfalls in the city Aorund forests. Friend suggested a shooting star in blue and white and silver sparkla but it was too glittering and 27 is a happy child. You want to know, of course, and in accordance with our host country.
This is the place
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silly_sausa ...
Do you want a theme to tie all the pieces together, but want it to mean something to us.
Thanks
Beach Theme Country House What Wedding Theme Should We Have With This Venue?
1:58 PM
3 comments:
Absolutely beautiful. I see the bright colors of the bridesmaids. Even a different color for every woman.
Alternatively, you can also see beautiful dresses to bridesmaids, green with brown stripes. Or brown band on the band.
I think it would be nice twinkling lights. But I'm not sure that the Blue Pop in this context. However, you may not want to appear in color. If you want peace, I think the brown and green would be absolutely incredible. And maybe yellow accents here and there.
I think a wedding would be amazing fairytale forest. That is exactly what I'll do me. Many flowers (daisies would be perfect), many lights you speak. The lights dimmed in warm colors to all feel comfortable.
I agree with you that the fallen star seems a bit young! I think if you chose yellow or gold, perhaps the light blues would be great!
How about a magic theme.
Post a Comment