What piercing do i get? im confused? - fotos piercing
I have no idea Coz
Heres a few pictures. And it is another thing that drilling can do for my appearance? some ugly ***** called me the other day and reminded me of .. haha
http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/chris182_photos/?action=view¤t=l_c5d4394d7bac40bb8eb82a52795099f1.jpg
http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/chris182_photos/?action=view¤t=l_349d75616454474bbb837cd8f956abbd.jpg
http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/chris182_photos/?action=view¤t=l_412718e65e1648fca1876fc75ac84dde.jpg
http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt204/chris182_photos/?action=view¤t=l_70c6b63ab6c34c03a3c07bd92c8db628.jpg
Oh, and sorry i dont make \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, thats gay. and this is probably not theresPhotos of me or me .. cool
Fotos Piercing What Piercing Do I Get? Im Confused?
11:34 PM
6 comments:
Def hot lip seal
Def hot lip seal
Try to snake bites .... I think It would be incredible that I have a peircing wouldnt get if you really want something .... and hot without em (I want to say), but would also be hot, but even more nervous with MS
Try to snake bites .... I think It would be incredible that I have a peircing wouldnt get if you really want something .... and hot without em (I want to say), but would also be hot, but even more nervous with MS
def. Snake bites! TSD, but I really have one, cuz then ull be cleaned often and blah blah blah cuz and look so cute in the 3rd Photo, I love how her hair looks like you're a little messy:]
Try your best and you are creative! This is your chance to show the world who you are! This is your moment to shine and show everyone where you're so great! Only in this way do not be shy!
Post a Comment