Why does it seem to bother my girlfriend whenever i talk to her? she always says I have nothing to talk about? - my girlfriend says i am a 7 what does it mean
've been together for 7 years, and if they give me a call or something, as if I bother .. when we are together is not that big deal to speak, but sometimes when I have pains to say that is strange .. I do not understand why it bothers me a lot about, but she says she loves me and wants to be together and so ... She said many stupid things and just talking to hear only talk to me? What does this mean? Girls out there an idea? any ideas guys?
My Girlfriend Says I Am A 7 What Does It Mean Why Does It Seem To Bother My Girlfriend Whenever I Talk To Her? She Always Says I Have Nothing To Talk About?
12:38 AM
1 comments:
You will pay in that capacity for seven years?
He must love punishment.
You either have it or you start to read Time and Newsweek magazines and try to discuss the message.
Post a Comment